Connexion

Forums Vt-Net.org - Vt WebRadio > Général - News des services > The game is quite much"do whatever you want provided

Molianalex

p Posté le 16 octobre 2020 à 09h08 profil

moz-extension://ba7245d8-eebf-4d44-9b58-26d335d11f9e/img/informenter-marker-1.pngI adore New Leaf. Probably 300+ hours in Animal Crossing Bells it. New horizons stinks for me because the crafting is restricting and tedious, breakable tools are bullshit, qr codes are locked behind online, and it seems just like a grindy mobile game--together with all the nook miles especially. Additionally, the fan base can be. . .intense, in polite words.

The game is quite much"do whatever you want provided that you do it this way". The previous games had more liberty.

I don't have a favorable review for youpersonally, but hopefully I outlined my motives more clearly than"just boring"

I enjoy the game. I think if they genuinely mean they intend to evolve the match, and not do the BS that GameFreak does with Pokemon(where they include a brand new mechanic but eliminate so much that it seems like a step backwards), then I'm excited about that.

The game does have some serious flaws which need to be dealt with in the next iteration for it to be a guaranteed purchase from me, though. Villagers are the huge one. The character types are too identical, and we want variations on each character (eg Snooty Villager A is a sass queen who is more likely to create lines concerning how'quaint' the decoration she is alongside is, while Snooty Villager B is an art-lover who is more likely to produce a line concerning the artistic worth of this decoration). It is weird to have two villagers using the exact same personality, and it necessarily makes you feel like a third-wheel since you don't think they are as cute as the other is. Likewise, we just plain need more lines for each villager type because the replica actually kills the illusion of those animals being your buddies. It would be nice to have the ability to, say, invite them over to your home or tell them to meet you in the museum within one hour or something.

The other huge shortcoming of the series is the lack of depth with item interactivity. More items will need to be interactive(eg you should be able to lounge in pools just like you can with seats ), and many items should be more striking when utilized (eg the cannon should produce an actual cannonball as a substitute for a sad puff of smoke, arcades need to have a little mini-game attached). This is cheap Animal Crossing Items particularly true of larger items that take up a lot of space. For how big it is, it's really annoying that I can not get in the teacup ride.

Pour répondre, merci de vous connecter.